Residential Property Manager
Our Client, a NYC based Owner and full service management and brokerage firm of luxury residential and properties, is looking for a Property Manager.
They are seeking a well-rounded ‘take charge’ Property Manager to manage a portfolio of 18 to 20 small/mid-rise residential luxury rental properties in the East Village and Lower Manhattan. The Property Manager will liaise with tenants, supervise building staff, service providers, and the home office and will have fiduciary responsibility for the proper care and maintenance of the properties entrusted to them. The ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of the following: State & Federal laws and regulations, budgeting and financial reporting, labor relations, purchasing, and building mechanical systems.
- On behalf of ownership, act as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the successful day to day operation/maintenance of the properties, ensuring regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability.
- Manage tenant relations, coordinating requests for repairs and maintenance, and other tenant concerns.
- Protect and maintain building equipment/assets (i.e. boilers, roofs, CCTV)
- Effectively manage/coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with vendors, staff and Management
- Ability to read, understand, interpret legal documents (lease agreements, contractor & service agreements, etc.), governmental regulations and technical specifications. Knowledge of construction drawings and architectural plans are a plus.
- Prepare well-written reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals.
- Experience in luxury rental housing
- Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel. Yardi is a plus
- Real estate reporting and budgeting is necessary
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer relations skills
- Pristine personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a corporate environment
The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.