Residential Property Manager
Our Client, a dynamic Owner/Developer, and Property Management Firm is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Residential Property Manager. They maintain a superior team of professionals united by a common commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics in all of their dealings.
They are seeking a well-rounded ‘take charge’ Residential Property Manager to manage 2 buildings consisting of 600-800 Luxury residential rental units in the Hoboken, NJ area. The Property Manager will liaise with tenants, vendors, and supervise building staff. This is a position with growth potential for the right candidate.
• On behalf of ownership, act as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the successful day to day operation/maintenance of the properties, ensuring regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability.
• Manage tenant relations, coordinating requests for repairs and maintenance, and other tenant concerns.
- Manage large staff.
- Manage staff of Engineers.
• Protect and maintain building equipment/assets (i.e. boilers, roofs, CCTV)
• Effectively manage/coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with vendors, staff and Management
• Ability to read, understand, interpret legal documents (lease agreements, contractor & service agreements, etc.), governmental regulations and technical specifications. Knowledge of construction drawings and architectural plans are a plus.
• Prepare well-written reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals.
o Four year college degree required
o Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel. Yardi is a plus
o Real estate reporting and budgeting is necessary
o Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Strong customer relations skills
o Good interpersonal skills
o Valid driver’s license and a vehicle may be required depending on location
o Demonstrated ability to work well within a corporate environment
o Bilingual speakers are a plus (i.e. Albanian, Spanish, Russian, etc)
The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision life insurance, HSA/FSA, commuter benefits program, short-term disability and 401(K).
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.