New York City
Supports the property acquisitions team, the Analyst is responsible for underwriting the acquisition of multifamily properties and reports to the Acquisitions Officer.
- Participates in the negotiations and due diligence for acquisitions.
- Responsible for preparing detailed projections, schedules and investment proformas under the supervision of the Acquisition Officer/Vice President.
- Responsible for assisting in the underwriting of new acquisitions and assisting all other functions performed by the group including the preparation of sale materials and working with the team in any aspect of the transaction process.
- Assist in the sale of residential properties, including preparing detailed offering materials and assisting in the preparation of due diligence files for review by potential buyers.
- Monitor target markets and review potential investments
- Assist in the preparation of preliminary projections for all properties that are being considered for acquisition
- Complete underwriting files for each property that is approved for acquisition and work with Property Manager and Portfolio Manager to prepare detailed operating projections for the proposed holding period including capital cost projections
- Assist with the completion of market and on-site due diligence
- Assist in the preparation of investment information for proposed acquisitions
- Attend all due diligence meetings with the Acquisition Officer, management staff and third-party engineers
- Assist in the preparation of the detailed closing memorandum for each acquisition and sale
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.