Assistant Property Manager
2 Position openings, one in NYC, one in NJ
Reports to: Building Manager
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
· Assist Property Manager in directing day-to-day building operations (i.e. maintenance, risk management, tenant relations, etc.)
· Assist property manager to develop strategies to maintain the critical infrastructure
· Assist property manager to manage operating budget, and capital budgets for approval of management
· Assist property manager to prepare reports tools and documentation for the tracking of management objectives for operating, cash flow requirements and leasing strategies
· Assist Property Manager to recommend & implement programs to enhance profitability
· Assist Property Manager to analyze financial statements, including operating variances from budget.
· Ensure that spaces are in good condition to show at all times
· Manage, review and submit building staff payroll
· Enter Purchase Order requisitions and create deliveries for invoice payment
· Assist Property Manager to bid out work for building projects
· Maintain complete and accurate property records; update building operations manuals monthly
· Mange tenant relations and coordinate requests for repairs & maintenance;
· Coordinate activities related to each property, i.e, capital improvements, tenant build outs, etc.
· Assist Property Manager in maintaining compliance with any required compliance issues
· Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Proficient computer skills (spreadsheets, etc.);
- Familiarity with Workspeed and Yardi a plus
- Ability to work independently & efficiently, with sound judgment and the utmost discretion
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.