A leading owner, developer, operator and investment manager of first-class real estate in 28 key markets across the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America. We develop, build and manage premier office, residential and retail spaces for industry-leading tenants, as well as state-of-the-art life science centers.
The Client Service Manager is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and supporting the Property Management Office to provide seamless day to day operations. S/he will report to the Operations Manager and will be located in Midtown, Manhattan.
The successful candidate will be organized, have an eye for detail and a passion for customer service.
- Provide a warm and welcoming experience for customers and visitors
- Promote and contribute to amenity offerings
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, responding to customer needs in a timely manner
- Actively support the Property Management team in fostering long lasting relationships with customers
- Lead and mentor the Client Service Coordinator (CSC)
- Provide support to ensure smooth operations of the Property Management Office (PMO)
- Manage responsibilities and assignments for CSC
- Oversee new customer onboarding procedures
- Process all invoices in a timely manner, confirming charges against existing contracts, budget and proposals
- Assemble bi-annual operating expense prepayment and true-up packages and send to customers
- Prepare monthly accruals with Operations Manager oversight
- Create and maintain customer OT HVAC billable spreadsheet based on lease language
- Respond to customer account statement inquiries
- Assist with annual budgeting such as customer billable income/expenses, building office expenses, ZO. expenses, etc.
- Maintain the customer portal to ensure current building communication and procedures are available to our customers
- Distribute the monthly rent statements
- Assist the Property Management team with projects and communication
- 1 to 3 years of experience in commercial real estate or hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Ability to understand and communicate in English, verbally and in writing
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Strong mentorship and leadership qualities
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Frequent walking
- Frequent use of hands and fingers to write, type, and grasp documents and items
- Frequent use of arms to reach, pull, and push
- Occasionally lift and/or move 10-20 lbs
*Onsite presence is required for this position.
Great Company offering Full Benefits and Professional Growth
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.