Property Manager Luxury Rental
Our Client delivers the best in class apartment living experience. We maintain a superior group of professionals united by a common commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics in all of our dealings.
They are committed to innovation, and creative problem solving. They provide our team members with constant training, and opportunities for career advancement in a fast paced environment.
They are looking for the right candidate to join our Property Operations Team as a Residential Property Manager. The Property Manager will liaise with tenants, supervise building staff, service providers, and the home office and will have fiduciary responsibility for the proper care and maintenance of the properties entrusted to them.
Essential Job Function / Responsibilities:
- On behalf of ownership, act as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the successful day to day operation and maintenance of the properties, ensuring regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability.
- Deliver best in class customer service through quick and effective response to customer inquiries and repair requests. Drive the organization toward industry leading repair and response times.
- Protect and maintain building equipment/assets (i.e. boilers, roofs, CCTV).
- Effectively manage/coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with vendors, staff and Management.
- Ability to read, interpret, manage, and report on a Profit & Loss Statement.
- Create and implement a strategic vision to meet fiduciary commitments on the P&L.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret legal documents (lease agreements, contractor & service agreements, etc.), governmental regulations and technical specifications.
- Knowledge of construction drawings and architectural plans are a plus.
- Prepare well-written reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of property management experience with residential buildings, highly preferred
- Experience in multifamily rental housing
- Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel, Yardi is a plus
- Strong working knowledge State & Federal laws and regulations, budgeting and financial reporting, labor relations, purchasing, and building mechanical systems
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a corporate environment
NJ Location….Short/Easy commute from NYC
The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision life insurance, HSA/FSA, commuter benefits program, short-term disability and 401(K).
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.