New York City
2 open positions 2-3 years’ experience and 3-5 years’ experience.
- Monitor target markets and review potential acquisitions.
- Complete property/market analyses and prepare investment submissions and pro formas for the Investment Committee.
- The underwriting will include the preparation of financial projections, a review of comparable properties within the sub-market, the identification and explanation of the economic drivers in the market, and an investment rationale for the investment in the proposed property.
- Inspect properties under consideration.
- Submit offers under the direction of the Investment Committee.
- Assist in the review and negotiation of purchase contracts.
- Assist with the completion of market and on-site property due diligence inspections, including the review of engineering and environmental studies.
- Complete underwriting and due diligence files.
- Prepare a Due Diligence Summary for the Investment Committee prior to the end of due diligence.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing all closing items and closing pro rations.
- Complete a detailed Closing Memorandum for each acquisition.
The following background/skills are required:
- A solid understanding of financial analysis for real estate transactions.
- A minimum of one to five years real estate work experience within the multi-family industry for the Analyst position, and five to ten years of experience for the Associate position.
- Team mentality and the ability to work well and coordinate with others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel nationally.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.