Residential Property Manager
This individual will be responsible for the property management of a 480-unit luxury high-rise residential apartment building in Midtown Manhattan.
- Oversee day to day property management operations
- Manage the electronic apartment renewal leasing process (via OnSite).
- Coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with vendors, staff and management.
- Oversee written and electronic tenant communications, requests and complaints (Building Link).
- Oversee rent collections and arrears.
- Handle delinquent accounts through legal evictions, represent ownership in court hearings as necessary.
- 5+ years’ experience in property management, preferably in NYC high-rise buildings.
- Detail oriented, strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects and tasks.
- Property management certification a plus.
- Real estate salespersons license
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn new software packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with team members.
- Professional demeanor.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.