Residential Property Manager
Our Client, a NY Developer, Owner and Manager of Residential Real Estate, is seeking a well-rounded ‘take charge’ Residential Property Manager with at least 10 years’ experience to manage a portfolio of 8-10 market rate, rent stabilized properties in Westchester. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to work well within a corporate environment is required. The Management office is located in Queens, NY.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of operating both market rate and rent stabilized multifamily housing in the Tri State area. Strong skills in marketing and customer relations are essential. The ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of; DHCR, budgeting, labor relations and purchasing. Knowledge of building mechanical systems a plus.
- On behalf of ownership, act as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the successful day to day operation/maintenance of the properties, ensuring regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability.
- Manage tenant relations, coordinating requests for repairs and maintenance, and other tenant concerns.
- Protect and maintain building equipment/assets (i.e. boilers, roofs, CCTV)
- Effectively manage/coordinate the vacant apartment turnover process, working closely with vendors, staff and Management
- Ability to read, understand, interpret legal documents (lease agreements, contractor & service agreements, etc.), governmental regulations and technical specifications. Knowledge of construction drawings and architectural plans are a plus.
- Prepare well-written reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals.
- 10 years of applicable ‘hands-on’ residential management experience
- Experience in multifamily rental housing
- Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel & MRI
- Real estate reporting and budgeting is necessary
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer relations skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle may be required depending on location
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a corporate environment
- Bilingual speakers are a plus (i.e. Albanian, Spanish, Russian, etc)
The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.