Central New Jersey
Lease Administrator, Commercial Properties
Our Client is an entrepreneurial real estate investment, development, management and brokerage organization located 15 minutes from the Lincoln Tunnel in New Jersey. They are recognized as one of the preeminent retail real estate firms in the State. Through its related companies, they offer fully integrated real estate development and asset management services, including property management, maintenance, construction, leasing and brokerage services. They are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter individual to join their Leasing Department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining Lease Profiles
- Assisting in rent collection efforts
- Processing of insurance claims
- Expediting leases through internal review process to completion
- Coordinate with Legal Department in interpreting leases and obtaining related, necessary documentation, including Estoppel certificates and SNDA’s
- Scanning of leases and maintenance of hard copy lease files
- Continual updating of property books
- Working with Property Management to ensure all tenant insurance certificates are up to date
- Working with Property Management for seamless tenant move in and out procedures
- Preparing and maintaining Lease expiration report;
- Working with Accounting on recording sales reports and percentage rent due
- Coordinate with others to ensure all CAM, insurance and real estate taxes are billed appropriately. Once these bills are generated, the Lease Administrator will ensure that there are no discrepancies between these bills and the lease profiles
- Maintaining the arrears report for Department meetings
- Tracking of upcoming lease options, creation and maintenance of report for management on at least a quarterly basis
- Maintaining of Portfolio mortgage book and coordination with CFO biannually for updating and accuracy
- Ad hoc projects
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a proactive, energetic self-starter who is detail-oriented and motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong math aptitude
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing commercial real estate organization. They offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.