New York City
Portfolio Manager, NYC Commercial
NYC Midtown based Real Estate Investment Company with company with a commitment to the long-term ownership and operation of Manhattan commercial properties, is looking for a NYC Portfolio Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for commercial office buildings totaling 2,000,000 plus rentable sq. ft.
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Team player, works well with others, self-starter
· Highly organized, good analytical skills
· Bottom line orientation with the ability to “manage by the numbers”
· Experience in managing building staff, service providers and contractors
· Ability to tactfully deal with tenants
· Problem solver
· Understanding of commercial leases and commercial property operations
· Exceptional computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and proficiency in Yardi.
· Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills. Ability to work independently.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be reliable, flexible and versatile.
· Report to the Director of Operations
· Ability to interact with owners, lenders and industry professionals
· Interact/liaison with governmental agencies regarding various issues and regulations
· Interface with in-house leasing staff and internal administration
· Implement and coordinate all aspects of commercial property management, daily operations and physical plant maintenance and repairs
· Direct the day-to-day activities of property administrator, building super, building service employees and contractors
· Manage the security function at each building
· Review tenant and contractor insurance certificates for compliance with leases
· Maintain buildings in conformance with our clients’ standards
· Develop and implement maintenance programs/policies
· Manage contractors, architects and engineers
· Manage competitive bidding for service and construction contracts
· Knowledge of electrical and plumbing systems, boilers and HVAC systems
· Familiarity with NYC local laws regarding commercial property
· Familiarity with union labor relations
Financial management of the properties.
· Ability to read and understand financial statements
· Strong budgeting and budget analysis capability. Create annual budgets, including monthly budget variance reports for both cash and accrual basis
· Review and approval bills, accruals and tenant charges.
· On a quarterly basis, prepare variance reports and, if needed, a reforecast budget.
· Other monthly reporting requirements and research as needed.
· Monitor receivables and, if needed, work with landlord’s attorney in dealing with tenants in default.
Solid Company…Full and Excellent Benefits
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.