Commercial Construction Superintendent
Our Client, a Developer, Owner and Manager of Class ‘A’ Office Buildings in New York City is looking for a ‘Commercial Construction Superintendent’. Qualified candidates will have experience working in a commercial real estate environment and be familiar with the operation of a sophisticated commercial real estate company. In depth New York City COMMERCIAL Class ‘A’ experience is a ‘must’. The successful candidate will report to the Executive VP of Construction and will office ‘On Site’ in Midtown Manhattan.
The Superintendent will have experience working in the NYC commercial construction sectors and will work closely with the General Contractor to ensure timely and quality completion of the project.
- Complete project liaison between Ownership and the General Contractor.
- On site ‘Eyes & Ears’ for the Ownership
- Responsible for keeping track that all deliveries are made on time
- Document and report to Ownership daily construction activities and issues
- Attend meetings with General Contractor and report back to Ownership
- Work with General Contractor, design site logistics and sequencing plans to ensure the successful and on schedule completion of the project
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all contract documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Monitor construction budget and timeline
- Address and deal with all ‘Field Questions’ as they concern the Ownership
- 15+ Years of NYC Commercial Construction experience required.
- Varying experience throughout commercial sector including ‘ground up’ background
- In-depth experience directing and coordinating trades.
- Knowledge of construction and NYC code principles/practices required.
- Previous experience working with General Contractor teams including successful completion of projects.
- Strong technical knowledge in all aspects of construction including foundation, structural, curtain wall and concrete high rise experience
- Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering a plus.
- Comfortable communicating in large groups both at the Contractor, sub-contractor, consultant and Owner levels.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.