An Owner Manager of residential properties in the North East area.
· Review tenant leases and documents for accuracy and completeness.
· Abstract and interpret residential lease documents in order to update and maintain our Production and MRI systems.
· Process tenant move in/move out forms and ensure that the tenant is properly reflected in our Production and MRI systems.
· Assist and support site Lease Administrators, Property Managers, residents, and brokers.
· Provide assistance regarding lease information and, review tenant reconciliations with respect to all new leases and lease renewal questions.
· Process Initial and Annual Apartment Registrations.
· Track Lease Expiration tenants and send out 30 & 60 day lease renewal reminder letters.
· Generate check requests for security deposit refunds.
· Process all paperwork as required by DHCR.
· Process corrections as mandated by DHCR.
· Complete and file paperwork, as needed, for rent stabilization and apartment deregulation.
· Provide information to owners when requested.
· Serve as liaison between owners, Leasing Managers and Leasing Representatives.
· Serve as direct contact for low income tenants.
· Assist in audits when requested.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in our Clients Production and MRI Systems.
· Perform general administrative duties.
Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.