New York City
AR/AP Collections Specialist
A New York owner-operator/ developer, seeks experienced Accounts Receivable and Account Payable Specialist in Manhattan office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with team regarding receivables and payables matters in a timely fashion.
- Apply rental payments daily for commercial tenants in Yardi.
- Responsible for researching discrepancies between posted charges and cash receipts.
- Apply prepaid rents and concessions to tenant accounts.
- Sort, scan and accurately enter invoices into Yardi Payscan.
- Verify authorized check disbursements with Property Accountants
- Issue checks, void items and stop payments.
- Setup, process and monitor vendor documentation and payment details.
- Verify and issue annual vendor tax documentation (ex. Form 1099 and W-9).
- Process and reconcile tenant security deposits.
- Performs special tasks and projects as needed.
- Maintain and secure financial documentation and records.
- Prepare and communicate with Property Manages regarding A/R arrears and disputes
- Bill and update CAM charges into Yardi
- Respond to tenant requests for billing back-up and inquires.
Knowledge and Critical Skills
- 4+ years of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable experience within the commercial and retail segments of the real estate industry.
- Strong proficiency in Yardi is required.
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Energetic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred knowledge of Yardi Commercial Lease Module
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.