VP Commercial Portfolio Manager
Primary Purpose of Position
The Vice President will be responsible for leading the property management teams in San Francisco. The role will be responsible for protecting, maintaining and enhancing the value of the properties in order to operate the properties in a first-class manner.
Property Operations – General
This role is responsible for the overall physical upkeep and maintenance of the properties. Through frequent inspections and tours of the Building and adjacent areas, they will ensure that the buildings and its equipment are being properly maintained.
This role will work directly with the Senior Vice President, Leasing (based in San Francisco) to coordinate the following:
Capital and Tenant Improvement Work
This role will work with the Senior Vice President, Construction and Development (based in New York) and Director of Construction, Design and Development (based in San Francisco
This role will prepare and monitor the Building’s operation procedures, capital improvement, and tenant improvement budgets.
This role will plan and execute a program of effective tenant relations for each building in the San Francisco portfolio.
Security and Life Safety
In order to protect the Building and its occupants, this role, in conjunction with our Directors of Security & Life (based in San Francisco), will plan and implement the security and life safety operations of the property. Specific responsibilities include:
Overall responsibility for the engineering department’s execution of the building’s maintenance programs. This role will work closely with the contractor to ensure all contract requirements are being met.
Requirements and Qualifications
Education & Certificates:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably an MBA, MPA or Engineering, or equivalent.
- Professional certifications such as an RPA, FMA, LEED Green Associate, and CPM preferred
- 15+ years in responsible positions in property management, asset management, portfolio management or equivalent, at a minimum.
- A proven track record in participating industry organizations (i.e., BOMA, IREM, ASHRAE, etc.).
- Extensive experience with budgets and reforecasts
- Experience communicating and understanding union guidelines.
- Extensive understanding of the Class A office market, specifically San Francisco.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Strong knowledge and experience in Argus Enterprise.
- Preventative maintenance systems, BMS Systems, current communication systems, MRI or other financial management systems, and BCP systems.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and communications skills.
- Strong financial reporting (income statement, capex) background.
- Must be willing to mentor and train others.
- Collaborative nature, willing to build and sustain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Involves movement between various departments to effectively collaborate on projects.
Willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and property walkthroughs for entire San Francisco portfolio.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Zoom, Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.