Retail Property Manager
Our Client, a Family owned and operated real estate owner, manager and developer of commercial, residential and retail properties, seeks to add a Property Manager to their growing team. Person will be responsible for a portfolio of retail properties the Metro NYC area.
- Position supports the Director of Property Management by visiting sites and maintaining excellent tenant relations by making sure buildings facilities expectations and that problems are resolved quickly and efficiently. Key tasks include but are not limited to;
- Monitoring the status of any work being done to correct building issues, including electrical problems, pest control, air conditioning installation, painting, leaks and water damage, repairing floors etc..
- Major focus lies on roof system inspection and repair oversight.
- Effectively manage tenant move-ins and move-outs, coordinating workflow to smooth transactions.
- Serve as liaison with tenant contractors and act as communications coordinator between client, contractors, workers and tenant.
- Serve as 24/7 point of contact for building emergencies.
- Participate in and oversee annual maintenance inspections mandated by building codes.
Position requires a car (expenses reimbursed) and ability to climb ladders to gain access to roof for inspection. Projected to spend approx. 80% of time in the field and 20% in the office located in midtown Manhattan.
Company offer very competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits including 25 PTO days, 100% paid for healthcare coverage, transit checks and a fun work environment.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.