Property Management Admin Assistant
Our Client, one of the nation’s preeminent private retail real estate companies, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Corporate office located in Elmsford, New York. This role will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Property Management and assume the following responsibilities.
- Provides administrative support by managing email correspondence, screening calls, calendar management, typing correspondence, copying
- Prepares reports for the Property Management department
- Assist in departmental processes and procedures
- Synchronize budgets and other financial matters
- Handles office filing
- Responds to routine requests for information
- Performs customer service tasks at reception
- Assists in the processing of invoices, utilities, handling of maintenance calls and verification of vendor insurance certificates as needed.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Efficient, organized and resourceful with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties independently and with a high level of accuracy
- Must be flexible, able to function well in a fast-paced environment and possess extensive interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook, Nexus Payables and MRI a plus
- Real Estate/Property Management experience strongly preferred
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT email@example.com
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.