Pricing Compliance Associate
Our Client is a preeminent property company which owns and manages an extensive portfolio of real property concentrated in metropolitan New York and New Jersey. Although they focus on the residential and office sectors, the Company also maintains significant hotel and retail assets. Together with their affiliates, they have developed and built the majority of their own portfolio to become one of the world’s leading property firms, leveraging their internal development and construction management capabilities.
The Pricing Compliance Associate wilt be responsible for setting the legal rent upon vacate for every unit
in the stabilized portfolio, taking into consideration allowable statutory increases as well as apartment
improvements, rehabs and enhancements; and updating system records to facilitate the leasing of these
apartments. In addition, this individual is responsible for ensuring that tenant leases for both rent
stabilized and free market units in NYC are accurate and countersigned within statutory guidelines.
- Calculate vacancy allowance and bonus, if applicable, to set legal rents for stabilized units upon
- Review purchase authorizations and system to determine pricing of Individual Apartment
Improvements to be included in legal rent when eligible.
- Work with the Asset Management team on pricing unit enhancements and rehabs included in
- Use system tools to ensure stabilized rent calculations are in regulatory compliance.
- Review and perform lease escalations based on DHCR regulations and NYC Rent Guidelines
- Liaison with the leasing teams, confirming legal rents are accurate prior to new tenant lease
- Review new tenant leases and required riders for rent stabilized and free market leases to
ensure compliance with federal, state and city laws and regulations.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Detail oriented and organized. Flexibility, creativity and initiative to work both independently
and as part of a team.
- Superior writing and analytical skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Yardi- a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work within a time-sensitive environment, be proactive and be able to handle
- Excellent oral, written and telephonic communication and interpersonal skills
- Good follow up skill- act with a sense of urgency
The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.