Lease Administrator Commercial/Residential
Our Client, a Midtown based Developer, Owner and Manager of Commercial and Residential real estate is looking for a ‘Lease Administrator/Commercial & Residential’ to work in their Corporate Office.
In addition to providing general assistance to the General Counsel in the Real Estate group, the Real Estate Paralegal’s responsibilities include the following:
At least 2-3 years of general commercial and residential real estate paralegal experience primarily in connection with commercial leasing/sale/purchase and financing transactions including:
- Preparing lease review and digests
- Preparing litigation paperwork – such as three day notices and stipulations of settlement
- Interfacing with our Insurance Group – reviewing certificates of insurance and overseeing insurance portfolio
- Handling arrears and payment plans
- Paralegal Degree/Training a plus!!!
Other duties as assigned.
Great Company / Good Benefits
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.