Commercial Property Manager
Our Client, a NYC based Owner, Developer and Manager of Commercial Buildings, is searching for a ‘hands on’ Superintendent/Commercial Property Manager to manage two side by side buildings totaling 220,000 Sq. Ft. located in SoHo.
- Hands on Superintendent/Commercial Property Manager skills & experience
- Strong knowledge of construction, plumbing, electric, air conditioning
- Strong understanding of all NYC local laws relating to commercial buildings including façade work, elevators, fire safety systems, boilers, sprinklers and required permits.
- Very well versed in how the mechanics of a building operate.
- Ability to tactfully deal with Tenants
- Team player, works well with others
- Highly organized,
- Detail oriented
- Fire Safety & EAP Licensed
General Building Management:
- Implement and coordinate all aspects of construction, physical plant modifications, maintenance and cleanliness
- Direct the day-to-day activities of Building Staff and contractors
- Handle all Tenant Relations issues
- Manage the Security function at each building
- Coordinate Tenant move-in’s and out’s
- Confirm all Tenant and Contractor insurance certificates
- Approve/Coordinate Tenant Service requests
- Responsible for maintaining the buildings in conformance with standards
- On call 24/7 for building emergencies
- Manage capital improvement projects – elevators, lobbies, sidewalks, roofs etc.
- 15 Years related experience in commercial real estate
- Strong Construction skills
Our client is looking for a long term employee who will “take Ownership” of the properties from a management point of view. They are offering full and excellent benefits
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please submit Resume in A WORD DOCUMENT firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you are available on Skype and or FaceTime.
Please no phone calls.